Town Green District
We are a business improvement district (BID) funded by a sur tax on property in Downtown New Haven which is used to fund special projects and improvements withing the district’s boundaries. Our core programs include clean and safe, placemaking, economic prosperity, marketing and promotions, and advocacy. Our goals are to:
- Activate and enhance public space to catalyze economic development, improve public safety, and promote the assets, inspiration, and potential of the district.
- Strengthen and diversifies the existing economic base with a primary focus on growing and attracting retail businesses to fill empty store fronts.
- Publicize the work of Town Green District to our constituents and the Community at large
- Create greater awareness of Downtown New Haven as a shopping, dining, and cultural destination for area residents, employees, businesses and visitors.
- Sustain a well-managed, well-funded organization that achieves our stated mission and goals.
Town Green Special Services District strives to improve ownership values by making Downtown New Haven
an internationally competitive urban environment
in which to live, work, learn and play.
Town Green District Overview
Welcome to the Town Green District. Let’s talk a look at some of the meaningful ways that we make Downtown New Haven a better place for everybody.
- 900 Chapel St | Suite 703 New Haven, CT 06510
- Call Us:
203 401 4245